There are six types of memberships:
- Personal Membership
- Any individual who is hard of hearing or any family member, guardian or authorized adult acting on behalf of a hard of hearing person; or anyone interested in the objectives of CHHA.
- Student Membership
- Any student interested in the objectives of CHHA. A student is defined as a holder of a student identification card from a recognized tertiary or secondary educational institution or international student card. Students must be studying full-time to qualify for the discounted rate. A copy of your student identification card is required when you submit your membership form. Without this copy, the individual membership fee will be charged.
- Family Unit Membership
- A household of any two persons over the age of 18 years and others of any age. The membership provides for a maximum of two votes per household; one person must be designated to receive CHHA materials.
- Organization Membership
- Any organization that is sympathetic to the objectives of CHHA.
- Non-for-Profit Organization Membership
- Any non-for-profit organization that is sympathetic to the objectives of CHHA.
- Lifetime Membership
- A one-time fee for anyone interested in the objectives of the Canadian Hard of Hearing Association.