- Working with Hearing Loss (Updated Version!) (A-1)
- This 24-page manual is a guide to successful workplace accommodation for employers, hard of hearing employees, and entrepreneurs. It provides an overview of hearing loss, information for hard of hearing and deafened job seekers, strategies for making the workplace accessible, and resources for additional information. Written by Gael Hannan. Also available as a free PDF download. (disponsible en français)
- Frequently Asked Questions About Hearing Loss (A-2)
- This guide answers commonly asked questions. Available as a free PDF download. (disponsible en français)
- Resources Guide (A-3)
- This guide answers lists where to get help for each province. Available as a free PDF download.
- Universal Design and Barrier Free Access - Guidelines for Persons with Hearing Loss (A-4)
- This document provides guidelines and best practice suggestions to design and maintain facilities accessible to persons with hearing loss. Available as a free PDF download or Word Document download. (disponsible en français)