WHEN: May 21-23, 2015
WHERE: At the Westin Nova Scotian Hotel located in the Halifax, NS
ADDRESS: 1181 Hollis Street, Halifax, NS, B3H 2P6
DOWNLOAD CONFERENCE INFORMATION
Here are some marketing materials for the upcoming 2015 CHHA National Conference available free of charge. Please feel free to use any of these items to promote this event.
Included in these marketing materials are:
- Conference Poster: this pdf can be printed or emailed and it is bilingual
- Web Leaderboard: this can be used as a header on websites and is available in both English and French
- Web Box ad: this can be used as an advertisement on websites, newsletters, etc, and is available in both Bilingual
- Testimonial: read Myrtle Barrett's (CHHA National President's) personal reflection on her experience at the CHHA Conference and how it changed her life. The 2015 CHHA Conference can change yours too! What is a Conference?
- Conference Information Package
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS (tentative)
Thursday - May 21
Opening Reception from 6:30 pm to 9 pm.
Friday - May 22
Opening Plenary Session followed by Workshops, Exhibit Hall open to delegates and the public at large. An evening event to be announced shortly.
Saturday - May 23
Townhall and AGM followed by Workshops and Closing Banquet.
Full Registration Includes:
- Opening Reception on May 21
- Access to Exhibit Hall on May 22
- Access to Opening Plenary Session on May 22
- Access to all Workshops and Scheduled Meals
- Access to Banquet on May 23
- Captioning and assistive listening devices provided for All scheduled Workshops and Events
The CHHA National Conference 2015 is pleased to offer a variety of programs this year:
A full line-up of educational workshops has been scheduled for May 22 and 23, 2014. More details on workshops to be announced shortly.
Hearing Health Exhibits
Learn about the latest hearing health technology and strategies. Representatives from a variety of companies will be on hand to discuss how they can help people live successfully with hearing loss in their everyday lives.
For additional information on the 2015 CHHA National Conference, please contact the CHHA National Office:
Canadian Hard of Hearing Association
205 - 2415 Holly Lane, Ottawa, Ontario K1V 7P2
Toll-Free: (800) 263-8068 (In Canada Only)
Voice: (613) 526-1584
TTY: (613) 526-2692
Fax: (613) 526-4718