WHEN: May 22-24, 2014
WHERE: At the Fairmont Royal York located in downtown Toronto
ADDRESS: 100 Front Street West, Toronto, ON, M5J 1E3
Download Conference Information
Here are some marketing materials for the upcoming 2014 CHHA National Conference available free of charge. Please feel free to use any of these items to promote this event.
Included in these marketing materials are:
- Conference Poster: this pdf can be printed or emailed and it is bilingual
- Web Leaderboard: this can be used as a header on websites and is available in both English and French
- Web Skyscraper ad: this can be used as a sidebar on websites and is available in both English and French
- Web Box ad: this can be used as an advertisement on websites, newsletters, etc, and is available in both English and French
- Facebook Cover Photo: this can be used as the cover photo for CHHA Facebook accounts and it is bilingual
- Facebook Profile Photo: this can be used as a profile picture for CHHA Facebook accounts and it is bilingual
- Conference Information Package
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS (tentative)
Thursday - May 22
Exhibit Hall will be open to delegates in the afternoon from 2 pm to 9 pm. Opening Reception from 6:30 pm to 9 pm.
Friday - May 23
Opening Plenary Session followed by Workshops, Exhibit Hall (9 am to 6 pm) open to delegates and the public at large. A possible evening event to be announced.
Saturday - May 24
Townhall and AGM followed by Workshops and Closing Banquet and Music.
Full Registration Includes:
- Opening Reception on May 22
- Access to Exhibit Hall on May 22-23
- Access to Opening Plenary Session on May 23
- Access to all Workshops and Scheduled Meals
- Access to Banquet on May 24
- Captioning and assistive listening devices provided for All scheduled Workshops and Events
The CHHA National Conference 2014 is pleased to offer a variety of programs this year:
A full line-up of educational workshops has been scheduled for May 23 and 24, 2014. More details on workshops to be announced shortly.
Hearing Health Exhibits
Learn about the latest hearing health technology and strategies. Representatives from a variety of companies will be on hand to discuss how they can help people live successfully with hearing loss in their everyday lives.
For additional information on the 2014 CHHA National Conference, please contact the CHHA National Office:
Canadian Hard of Hearing Association
205 - 2415 Holly Lane, Ottawa, Ontario K1V 7P2
Toll-Free: (800) 263-8068 (In Canada Only)
Voice: (613) 526-1584
TTY: (613) 526-2692
Fax: (613) 526-4718